Friday, January 4, 2008

One Handsome Three Year Old!




Well we just had an awesome birthday party for Boone last weekend. He is now our big three year old, our Christmas baby. I was overjoyed at the amount of people that came, and to think that I was afraid nobody would come since it was during Christmas break! I think we had around 30 kids, but I never got an exact count since they were all running around the whole time. I am so thankful and appreciative of our wonderful friends and family. George read a Bible verse over Boone before we ate: "Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity..." 1 Timothy 4:12. Boone is truly growing up right before our eyes, and he is a great example to all of us, of joyfulness, obedience and cuddly sweetness :) We are so proud of him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh YAY! I'm so glad Boone's birthday party was so fun. Thanks for inviting my boys; they took great naps once they got home. And FYI Jadon doesn't even remember that you sat on him. :P