Saturday, January 19, 2008

Club Libby Lu


This afternoon was Brooke's birthday party: a makeover for her and her best friend Hanna at Libby Lu in Northlake Mall. They have been looking forward to this for a long time! The girls chose the princess look, danced to Hannah Montana music and made their own lip gloss (Blue Angel) and facial mud packs. I didn't even need lights to drive home, they were so sparkly and shiny! Brooke took a 2 hour bath tonight with her new mud pack on her face, soaking in Libby Lu bath gel. Unbelievable! They didn't have anything like this when I was 7, at least not that I knew about. When I was 7, I think I still wore pigtails.

Anyway, we paraded around the food court for awhile to show off the new look, then came home to have a wedding. I think Brooke married Brennan, I'm not sure because the adults were all hanging out in the other room away from the festivities. What a great day! Check out the princess beauties...

1 comment:

Jessica Rodriguez said...

Hanna had soooo much fun! Thanks, Brooke!
I can't even remember any of my younger day birthday parties probably b/c they weren't that exciting . . . but Brooke and Hanna will remember this! Hanna put on her face mask too and made me put one on (smile) . . . It was refreshing. Then Ash came home and saw my green face and decided that he wanted to try it out for fun too (yikes). So thanks to Brooke's party we all had facials!