Friday, September 19, 2008

fun friday






Quick disclaimer: OK I haven't blogged in a loooonnng time. That's because I've been on Facebook a little bit each day and then don't have time for blogging. So anyway, moving on...

Today was Fun Friday. First, Brady woke up and got dressed and while I was helping everyone else, he went in my room to make my bed. I couldn't believe it! I asked him why he made my bed for me and he smiled and said, "Mommy, I'm just making a kingdom choice". See the pic for what a great job he did!

Then, we all went to school to meet Brady for his teddy bear picnic outside. The whole kindergarten was there with their bears and their families. It was awesome!!

Then, Brennan fell in the driveway while running after a ball. He didn't even cry, but look at his fat lip! I think he is totally going to be an athlete.

Brooke has been getting ready all afternoon for a birthday party this evening for one of her friends. She was dancing in her room to Hannah Montana music. See pic.

And Boone? Well he's just the peek a boo and hide and seek master lately.

We are praying for safety for George who is on a "mancation" for 4 days in Nags Head. He and 4 other guys are surfing and fishing. I think short breaks away from our responsibilities and jobs are so important and actually refuel us to come back with a renewed sense of purpose and vision. And that is why I'm going away for my break in October :)

All in all, a very fun friday. Oh yeah, and I'm not cooking for 4 days straight!!!

No comments: