Saturday, July 26, 2008

Summer Vacation Adventure Pics

This picture was taken between the Lincoln Memorial and the Washington Monument. I was sooooo proud of my kids. They smiled for every picture and I know they were sick of Dad's constant desire to capture the perfect kodak moment.
Break time after walking through the Air and Space Museum. Brennan is a happy camper with Mom.
Boone, who I've dubbed a future General or Navy Seal, is proudly standing by one of the many artistic dislays at the National Museum of the Marine Corps. Can you tell me what war this was from?
In front of the Capitol. The Chinese man taking this picture had a million dollar camera and actually had trouble focusing with my cheap Canon. With four kids one out of every ten shots is a winner. Notice Brennan with the stale milk bottle. Poor little guy - it felt like a hundred degrees and he had to drink that stuff.
Boone, peering through a T-Rex skull at the National Zoo. The best thing about the zoo is it's free!! And they have the hairiest and funkiest looking bears I have ever seen. I mean really, it looks like bears mated with the hippies back in the 60's and this is the offspring. They are extremely hairy and unkempt with super long claws that look like elephant tusks hanging out of a paw. They mope and look depressed too; which would explain the generational drug use that was passed down to them.

No comments: