Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Message From Brady

The other day I found a piece of paper taped to Brady's bedroom door with a message on it. Now he can't really read yet and so here's what it said, see if you can figure it out:

NO Un Iz ALD In BrADY roM uIesp For Boooone !

After studying it for a minute or so, I couldn't be sure what he was trying to say, so I asked him. The message says:

No one is allowed in Brady's room except for Boone!

The funny part is that it's Boone's room too. They share it. When I asked him how was I supposed to come in and read to him at night and tuck him in, he explained "Nooo Mommy, I mean Brooke can't walk in without knocking first". So really he means that everybody is welcome except that Brooke needs to knock first.

Interesting fact: he hung the sign up a couple of days after Brooke hung up a sign on her door stating NO BOYS ALLOWED.

I love all these signs and messages, they are so cute to me!

No comments: