Friday, February 15, 2008

Fact # 8

I thought of one more "little known" thing to add to the last post that is really funny so I might as well share it:

When I was 23, my friend Rachel and I flew to CA for vacation and we went to a Jars of Clay concert in LA. She is friends with them, they all went to high school together in upstate NY, and so after the concert we were hanging out on their tour bus, just the band, Rachel, myself and 2 friends that we were staying with out there. Anyway, sometimes I tend to speak before thinking (no!) and I saw this other guy hanging out near us and so I said very loudly "Hey, I'm Pam, you must be the bus driver!" He just looked at me and told me he was their manager. I think I insulted the manager of Jars of Clay! Not that there's anything wrong with being a bus driver, but c'mon. Everyone was laughing and Rachel told me much later that for a long time they would call him "hey bus driver!" as a joke.

p.s. Happy Valentine's Day everyone and I haven't posted because I was sick for a couple of days and so were the kids and I've been playing catchup around here this week :)

No comments: